Images from the past week that didn’t make it into posts.
Via desire to inspire.
Via The Sartorialist.
Via La Vie Douce.
Via apent hus.
Via Solid frog.
Dave Hime has a passion for (dark) color, texture, and great materials--all hallmarks of masculine design. He's an interior design consultant, speaker, and founder/curator of Japanese Trash, where he brings that passion into your world, your life and your home.
- Portfolio: Ryann Ford Ryann F...
- Kitchen Trends: Impact When it comes to kitchen trends, creating impact is alw...
- Portfolio: Douglas Friedman Is it the weekend yet? Jeez what a week. Every time I w...
- 3 Serene Bedrooms I found these serene bedrooms and had to share them in ...
- Desert Dreams: Modern Homes in the Desert I've just got to show you these modern homes in the des...
- What is Masculine Design? The term "masculine design" conjures up images of every...