Images from the past week that didn’t make it into posts.
Via desire to inspire.
Via nok acharee.
Via Anchor Division.
Via Design Shimmer.
Via MY FUTURE HOUSE.
Via apent hus.
I only learned about interior designer Robert Stilin today–I saw a post about him on James Snowden’s blog, The New Victorian Ruralist–but knew immediately I’d found a soulmate and wanted to do this post showing off some of his work. These rooms are so well put together, but still warm; they’re approachable and personable. They’re the kinds of rooms I’d love to spend time in with friends, yet each one is well planned and contains gorgeous materials, textures, furnishings, and art. I’m in awe and inspired!
Via Robert Stilin.
Dave Hime has a passion for (dark) color, texture, and great materials--all hallmarks of masculine design. He's an interior design consultant, speaker, and founder/curator of Japanese Trash, where he brings that passion into your world, your life and your home.
- Portfolio: Ryann Ford Ryann F...
- Kitchen Trends: Impact When it comes to kitchen trends, creating impact is alw...
- Portfolio: Douglas Friedman Is it the weekend yet? Jeez what a week. Every time I w...
- What is Masculine Design? The term "masculine design" conjures up images of every...
- 3 Serene Bedrooms I found these serene bedrooms and had to share them in ...
- Desert Dreams: Modern Homes in the Desert I've just got to show you these modern homes in the des...