I’m back home after attending the first two days of Design Construction Week. A wrap-up will be posted on The Interior Collective soon, but here are a couple more items from the show that I really like:
Thermador showed off this terrific gas range with an indoor grill; I’d love to have one of these!
Via Purcell Murray.
I couldn’t keep my eyes off of most of what Moen had to offer, especially this sleek fixture:
Via Jordan Iverson.
The first day of Design Construction Week 2014 was full of terrific new sights from purveyors of fine fixtures and finishes like these.
This kitchen counter features backlit Caesarstone Puro, from The Concetto Collection. Believe me, it looks stunning in their booth.
A communal-dining style table made from sample slabs of Caesarstone – brilliant!
The new Bosch Benchmark Wall Oven was unveiled. (The link at left takes you to more photos plus a review on CNET.)
Via Bosch Appliances.
Can you believe these amazing Luminist Lavatories? TOTO makes them from an epoxy resin material and they use LED lighting to glow.
Via Jodan Iverson.
Are you dreading hauling out the same old stuff for your holiday dinner this year? Well, fret no more–my friends at Caesarstone have come up with not one, but two terrific holiday table decor giveaways. This week’s table was designed by my colleague at The Interior Collective, Brittany Stiles:
The items included in this week’s giveaway are:
- Roll of grasscloth table runner in sage – Seabrook (1) and Linen table cloth – Pottery Barn (1)
- Wood dinner plates/chargers – Crate & Barrel (6)
- Salad plates – Royal Doulton (6)
- Crystal wine goblets – Bohemia Royal Crystal (6)
- Gold stemless goblets/candle holders (6)
- Cotton napkins – Crate & Barrel (6)
- Bleached deer antlers – Tin Can Boutique (6)
- Birch wood tea light candle holders – Northwoods Wood Creations (6)
- Medium stone flower container – Moon Canyon Designs (1) and Small stone flower containers – Moon Canyon Designs (2)
- Gold porcelain star and bell ornaments, handmade – Jo Heckett (6)
Let’s take a closer look:
This custom designed table decor would look great in your place, right? I only wish I could enter–those antlers are calling my name! All you have to do to be elegible to win is follow the entry instructions here: Caesarstone Design and Dine Giveaway.
One of the best things about building, remodeling, or simply redecorating is being able to rethink lighting options. The choices are typically uninspired—to be kind— especially in older homes. When looking at switching up chandeliers, why not ditch the stuffy old crystal version and consider something new that has as much appeal to men as to women?– See the whole post at The Interior Collective.