I’m back home after attending the first two days of Design Construction Week. A wrap-up will be posted on The Interior Collective soon, but here are a couple more items from the show that I really like:
Thermador showed off this terrific gas range with an indoor grill; I’d love to have one of these!
Via Purcell Murray.
I couldn’t keep my eyes off of most of what Moen had to offer, especially this sleek fixture:
Via Jordan Iverson.
The first day of Design Construction Week 2014 was full of terrific new sights from purveyors of fine fixtures and finishes like these.
This kitchen counter features backlit Caesarstone Puro, from The Concetto Collection. Believe me, it looks stunning in their booth.
A communal-dining style table made from sample slabs of Caesarstone – brilliant!
The new Bosch Benchmark Wall Oven was unveiled. (The link at left takes you to more photos plus a review on CNET.)
Via Bosch Appliances.
Can you believe these amazing Luminist Lavatories? TOTO makes them from an epoxy resin material and they use LED lighting to glow.
Via Jodan Iverson.
Dave Hime has a passion for (dark) color, texture, and great materials--all hallmarks of masculine design. He's an interior design consultant, speaker, and founder/curator of Japanese Trash, where he brings that passion into your world, your life and your home.
- Leftovers: Rustic Love to Simple Sink This week's leftovers include
- 3 Serene Bedrooms I found these serene bedrooms and had to share them in ...
- Kitchen Trends: Impact When it comes to kitchen trends, creating impact is alw...
- Waterworld I'm heading out today to drive a few hours for a new cl...
- Portfolio: Ryann Ford Ryann F...
- Michael Dawkins: Glimpses of Darkness When I found these images of this dramatic home