Are you dreading hauling out the same old stuff for your holiday dinner this year? Well, fret no more–my friends at Caesarstone have come up with not one, but two terrific holiday table decor giveaways. This week’s table was designed by my colleague at The Interior Collective, Brittany Stiles:
The items included in this week’s giveaway are:
- Roll of grasscloth table runner in sage – Seabrook (1) and Linen table cloth – Pottery Barn (1)
- Wood dinner plates/chargers – Crate & Barrel (6)
- Salad plates – Royal Doulton (6)
- Crystal wine goblets – Bohemia Royal Crystal (6)
- Gold stemless goblets/candle holders (6)
- Cotton napkins – Crate & Barrel (6)
- Bleached deer antlers – Tin Can Boutique (6)
- Birch wood tea light candle holders – Northwoods Wood Creations (6)
- Medium stone flower container – Moon Canyon Designs (1) and Small stone flower containers – Moon Canyon Designs (2)
- Gold porcelain star and bell ornaments, handmade – Jo Heckett (6)
Let’s take a closer look:
This custom designed table decor would look great in your place, right? I only wish I could enter–those antlers are calling my name! All you have to do to be elegible to win is follow the entry instructions here: Caesarstone Design and Dine Giveaway.
Dave Hime has a passion for (dark) color, texture, and great materials--all hallmarks of masculine design. He's an interior design consultant, speaker, and founder/curator of Japanese Trash, where he brings that passion into your world, your life and your home.
- Portfolio: Douglas Friedman Is it the weekend yet? Jeez what a week. Every time I w...
- Portfolio: Ryann Ford Ryann F...
- Kitchen Trends: Impact When it comes to kitchen trends, creating impact is alw...
- 3 Serene Bedrooms I found these serene bedrooms and had to share them in ...
- Leftovers: Rustic Love to Simple Sink This week's leftovers include
- Modernist Architecture Do a search using Modernist Architecture and you'll imm...