Are you dreading hauling out the same old stuff for your holiday dinner this year? Well, fret no more–my friends at Caesarstone have come up with not one, but two terrific holiday table decor giveaways. This week’s table was designed by my colleague at The Interior Collective, Brittany Stiles:
The items included in this week’s giveaway are:
- Roll of grasscloth table runner in sage – Seabrook (1) and Linen table cloth – Pottery Barn (1)
- Wood dinner plates/chargers – Crate & Barrel (6)
- Salad plates – Royal Doulton (6)
- Crystal wine goblets – Bohemia Royal Crystal (6)
- Gold stemless goblets/candle holders (6)
- Cotton napkins – Crate & Barrel (6)
- Bleached deer antlers – Tin Can Boutique (6)
- Birch wood tea light candle holders – Northwoods Wood Creations (6)
- Medium stone flower container – Moon Canyon Designs (1) and Small stone flower containers – Moon Canyon Designs (2)
- Gold porcelain star and bell ornaments, handmade – Jo Heckett (6)
Let’s take a closer look:
This custom designed table decor would look great in your place, right? I only wish I could enter–those antlers are calling my name! All you have to do to be elegible to win is follow the entry instructions here: Caesarstone Design and Dine Giveaway.
I’ll admit it. I’m one of those folks who still tends to wonder “single-wide or double-wide?” when I hear the term “prefabricated home” being used. But these days prefabricated – or modular – homes have left the confines of trailer parks and gone upscale; way upscale, with some reaching cost heights of over a million dollars. Thanks to modern manufacturing techniques and a trend of bringing high-end design with a low environmental impact to the masses, we have the modern prefabricated home. Here are a few of my favorite examples.– See the whole post at The Interior Collective.